Top Bulk SMS & Bulk WhatsApp Blaster Service Providers in Nairobi County. Nairobi is Kenya’s capital city. In addition to its urban core, the city has Nairobi National Park, a large game reserve known for breeding endangered black rhinos and home to giraffes, zebras and lions. Next to it is a well-regarded elephant orphanage operated by the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. Nairobi is also often used as a jumping-off point for safari trips elsewhere in Kenya.
WHAT IS ORAMOBILE Solutions?
ORAMOBILE Solutions is a Reliable Worldwide Player in Business Texting Solutions, Sender ID Branding, Short Code, Bulk SMS, RBT – Ring Back Tones and USSD Interactive Services . We have made it easier for all to understand our services by explaining each service extensively below, in a numbered format:
1. BULK SMS & MOBILE MESSAGING
SMS (Short Messaging Service) is the technology that allows text messages to be received and sent over mobile devices.
What is a sender ID? Who can be able to get a sender ID? How long does it take to get a sender ID in Kenya?
A Sender ID is a service that enables your recipient to identify who sent them a message, by allowing you to brand the message with the name of an individual or company name.
i) Sender ID for a businesses and Companies.
· An authorization letter
· Company certificate of incorporation or Trademark certificate
ii) Sender ID for an Individual.
· An authorization letter
· Certified copies of National identification card
How long does it take to have the sender ID registered?
The application process takes between 3 to 7 working days.
Advantages of our Bulk SMS Solutions
· Lowest Cost
· No Setup fees only pay for each SMS you send.
· No initial Charges or premiums
· No monthly Payments.
· Send your brand name as the Sender / well branded messages
· Instant SMS Delivery with Delivery status report.
· All Kenya GSM + CDMA coverage
· CCK verified and certified / Each message must be approved by CCK first.
· Each person has his own account where they can monitor the SMS
Why Bulk SMS
· It’s timeless.
· It’s flexible.
· It’s targeted.
· It is high return.
· It is low cost.
Our Bulk SMS system is ranked as one of the best solutions in the country with the following features:
A powerful contacts database builder tool that helps you store and arrange phone numbers of your customers or followers automatically. Contacts can be arranged as groups or departments. Each group can be renamed, contacts can be imported using excel or csv files. This also supports file/contacts downloads. Upto 10 fields for each contacts entry.
Get accurate and detailed reports on the delivery status of all messages sent, e.g. sent messages, delivered, on queue etc. The reports are derived as per parameters of the SMS status.
Send SMS messages with the name of your organization.
Get the most of SMS messages; send long SMS messages up to 480 characters.
Compose messages and send them at a future date and time automatically by the system.
Automatically personalize all sent messages with the name of the recipient. For example, Dear John, Hello Mary or Hi Moses.
File to SMS
Adding contacts from an Excel file has never been easier; simply add the file from your computer and import it onto the system. Advanced SMS with advanced parameters are then generated for advanced and dynamic messaging.
Shows a history of all the messages that you have sent and also lets you filter & download reports to an Excel file.
Pay with ease
Pay for your SMS units via M-Pesa, cheque or PayPal.
Multiple Account Users
Add account users or agents to help you administer your account.
Financial Proposal – Enquire at email@example.com || Phone: +254 724926871
2. CORPORATE RINGBACK TONE
1. A one-off fee of KES 6,500 inclusive of recording, set up, and Installation.
2. You choose the language of your choice – Swahili/English.
3. We do female and male voice recording.
4. Upon recording, the voice is sent to Safaricom for approval, then you are provided with a code.
5. We then support you install on your Safaricom lines.
6. Safaricom charges 1.50 per day on the lines installed.
7. Recording takes a day, approval and code from Safaricom is done every Thursdays.
What is needed?
1. We need content of at least 72 words